OOC Regardless(Apps Closed)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, May 11, 2016.

?

Like the Idea?

1. Hell Yeah!

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Nah it Could Use Work.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Noooo Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes but It's Not AMAZING.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Lol okay guys calm down, we're waiting for Diace to edit his application, then I'll start the RP thread.
    Although for now I have to go for a thing. Seeya'll until a bit later!

camerox, Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

ERMAGHERD QUITA IS BA- darn

camerox, Arra and CondescendedWow like this.
  3. CondescendedWow

ERMAGHERD QUITA IS BACK!

4. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Wowie!

camerox, CondescendedWow and Arra like this.
  5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

LOOKS AND IDENTITY
    Name: Byron Fredrickson
    Gender/Orientation: Male
    Race(non-canon races allowed): Human
    Appearance: He is a normal X-term tech trooper, wearing the characteristic blue and white suit, which has a small logo on it, of a yellow smiling face with a thumbs up and a flamethrower. He wears the standard exo-pak, which has a small metal frame that can extend around the body, allowing for more traction and stability, acting as a second, nonmotorized skeleton. it also has a gas canister for aerosol poison, and a fuel canister. he wears a mask that can extend to cover his entire face, but it is pretty flimsy, however it will protect from many poisons. As a second anti poison measure, the exo-pack is connected to his bloodstream, and will inject antidotes when necessary. He has a shaved head and blue eyes, and a square jaw

SELF-IDENTITY AND HISTORY
    Personality: he acts very brave, but is a bit cowardly. he is greedy- so much so that he once arranged the deaths of his crewmates so he would get their combined payrolls, as per X-term protocol. he is, like most in this day and age, very desensitized to death
    Strengths: Knows his job well, knows his strengths and weaknesses. skilled in industrial machinery and use with his multiblade
    Weaknesses(actually affects/could affect character or others): Greedy, slight cowardice, can't throw a good punch, sluggish
    Backstory: A man from a poor family, he signed up for X-term work. he was very good at it, and became promoted to full time. as a valuable soldier, he gets a Deluxe exo-pak, and a slightly higher pay. he was appointed as one of a few hundred soldiers to go to vergak to help clear out local wildlife for the Inquisition. he hopes to find many resources here, so that maybe he can gain some extra wage

STATS (1-10)
    Combat Stats
    Melee Weapon Skill: 8
    Ranged Weapon Skill: 5
    Hand-To-Hand:2
    Agility:2
    Constitution: 8

Transferable Stats
    Intelligence:7
    Speed: 3
    Strength:7
    Charisma:6
    Luck:2
    A MAXIMUM OF 25 POINTS IS ALLOWED FOR COMBAT AND TRANSFERABLE STATS EACH
    (ex. All stats 5)

NOTES:
    -has two weapons- a small, wrist mounted aerosol.. this can either spray toxins or a jet of fire. he also has a large pike looking weapon. it can work as an electric spear, a stunstick, or an electric sword. it stashes neatly on his back, but is not as heavy or balanced as a normal weapon, and is meant for utility, and to keep large animals at bay
    -has an exo-pak that houses fuel for his wrist mounted aerosol and a complicated chemical array, designed to make him immune to venoms and poison.
    -has a removeable exoskeleton that is not motorized, but mechanical. locks in place when intense force is applied, protecting him from sudden jolts, and making him able to stand strong when incredible force is applied, but does not protect the head and neck, and does not actually make him stronger, only reinforces
    -faction is independent, but he currently is on the inquisition's payroll

notes on x-term
    a company specializing in biohazard containment, wildlife extermination, pest control, and tearing down plantlife. they have several machines to do this with- several of which are being deployed to vergak

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    camerox, Jareix Cryvix and Arra like this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Sooo...this could be problematic for Miraa.

camerox likes this.
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

i doubt it. but 100 pounds for a strong mutant, even a little girl? yikes. and that strength could be a weeee bit op

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Look at her constitution, she is incredibly fragile.

camerox likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Though then again, the amount of times Daggeres has had to chase after her because she saw a pretty butterfly or a guy offering free candy is now uncountable for Daggeres...
    So more than four...
    (Three microfins for each penguin fin, (thumb+two fingers) And one for the orbide arm)

camerox and Arra like this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

but that would mean she would hurt herself if she used that strength

11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

*walks in*
    Am I supposed to be here? I mean included.

12. Jareix Cryvix

Probably. Or at least exhaust herself easily.

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I cant really reply to that. Well I can but it really doesn't make a difference.

camerox likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Did I turn invisible again? I need to do something big... Ok, let's make Tron real life.
    *lasered into the forums*

Yeah, look at what I said before please.
    That means I won't die fighting programs.
    *blocks an identity disc*

15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Random ability of the day!
    Sammich:
    Your character has a small sandwich in their pocket.

16. CondescendedWow

Great app, his Transfer Stats are one point over the limit however.
    Also I'd like to say that his flamethrower sounds a little overpowered to me.

NOTE: Miraa's small frame will definitely affect how much she can use her strength, so no worries, it's somewhat balanced

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  17. Jareix Cryvix

it's probably closer to one of those small aerosol flamethrowers... Compared to normal flamethrowers, not quite as hot, nor as large, but still pretty decent.
    [​IMG]
    not to mention pure awesome...

18. CondescendedWow

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO COOL.
    I've thought it over and maybe the flamethrower isn't terribly OP.
    So @zeskorion just lower any transfer stat by 1 and I'll add Byron

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Fixed stat, the flamethrower is not full sized- it has a shorter range of flame, it is not meant for human size organisms

20. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Surprise!

Looks and Identity

Name: Galilei Newton
    Race: Novakid
    Appearance: Galilei is 6'5 Novakid male colored red as his plasma color. His brand is shaped identically to an X ,and his corona resembles spiky-like hair. For his clothing, he wears a white lab coat that covers up a simple black shirt and cargo pants.

Self-Identity and History

Personality: Galilei is a calm, optimistic Novakid. He is the type of guy who always looks at the glass half-full, which can cause him to get annoying at times. Even though he's usually calm, he can sometimes has stress attacks and this can cause breakdowns. Other times, the cause of his stress attacks are from his O.C.D. Galilei is respectful of other people, and thinks the safety of other people matters more than his own safety. He is also a pacifist, thinking that there are better ways than violence to solve the problem. He has a childlike desire for knowledge.He looks at the universe as a pathway for exploration and discovery.

Strengths: Through his years in school and college, he has become highly intelligent and logical. He is also helpful of others and attempts to assist other people in any way possible. Due to his race being Novakid, he is also incredibly charismatic.

Weaknesses: Due to his lack of combat training, he is incredibly inexpernced in combat and is helpless in a fight. He lacks in strength,making this being his worst issue. Since he is so trusting of strangers and such, it's easy to fool him and be able to use him.

Backstory: Born in a colony, Galilei had received better education than most Novakids that were born in small towns. Focusing only on education instead of physical abilities, Galilei had struggled with Physical Education and keeping a healthy physical appearance. He only focused on education so much, because he wanted to prove the Novakid stereotypes wrong. The subjects he mainly focused on were astrophysics and biology.
    After he had finished college, he received a job as a biologist. Galilei,after accepting the job, had eagerly search through the galxay, finding new organisms, seeing planets he would have thought to never see, and discover new civilizations. As the years past by, the constant research he had been doing had caught up to him. So, after leaving his job as a biologist, he moved on to his astrophysics. The job as an astrophysicist hadn't been as satisfying as he thought. So he went back to being an biologist and continued his research, on a much slower rate. After being informed of an planet named Vergak, he became intrigued by the promise of a planet teaming with life with a diverse ecosystem. He hoped these promises were true, and had set out for the planet of Vergak.

Stats

Combat Stats

Melee Weapon Skill: 4
    Ranged Weapon Skill: 3
    Hand to Hand: 3
    Agility: 7
    Constitution: 6

Transferable Stats

Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 6
    Strength: 1
    Charisma: 7
    Luck: 3

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    CondescendedWow, camerox and Arra like this.