Regarding Food Expiration

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Tanibwee, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Tanibwee

Tanibwee Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!
    I have a suggestion regarding the food expiration mechanic.
    Currently, each item in the consumable substance tab of the player inventory must be hovered over with the mouse in order to check the item's freshness. I've found that, while travelling with large stocks of food, it becomes rather time consuming to have to stop the adventure and check each and every item to ensure that I'm not wasting any, er, freshness time (for lack of better wording).
    As a potential solution, I wanted to suggest that a small colored outline appear around the edge of the item slot in which any given consumable resides. The outline would change color, perhaps from green to yellow (as the text does), with the passage of time.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks for your time!

Jappards and evilnancyreagan like this.
  2. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

I Had the same thought but, it would seem my laziness surpasses that of even lethargic pandas...:lod:

3. Tanibwee

Tanibwee Void-Bound Voyager

I wish there was a way to change my forum name without making a separate account. I made this account when I was younger and prone to being lazy. I logged in after 3 years yesterday and my god. When I saw my biography I cringed because of how I was before.

evilnancyreagan likes this.
  4. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

Tanibwee likes this.