1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Recipe name missing in letter from Pam

Discussion in 'Support' started by QueenofBees, Jan 4, 2017.

1. QueenofBees

QueenofBees Void-Bound Voyager

This is admittedly a very minor bug but I haven't seen anyone else mention it so I'm posting it here.

While I was playing earlier today, I received a letter in my mailbox from Pam in which she sent me a letter which looked like this:

[​IMG]

As you can see, the text at the bottom of the message didn't show what recipe I got. This is how many hearts I had with Pam at the time (this screenshot was taken directly after I took the above screenshot).

[​IMG]

I didn't have a kitchen in my house at the time so I couldn't check whether I had unlocked stuffing or cheese cauli (which according to the wiki are the two recipes she unlocks for you), but after playing through a few more days I got another message from her (this time at three hearts) that unlocked cheese cauli for me so I think this likely has to do with the stuffing recipe.

I'm playing on a windows 10 PC and I bought the game through steam. I'm currently playing on stardew valley version 1.11. I should mention that I have two mods installed at the moment: SMAPI and XNBnode, but I don't believe either of those edit any of the data that has anything to do with letters. I also was not playing on the instance of stardew valley that is effected by SMAPI but I figured it would be best to mention that those two mods are installed anyway.

• squeakyferret

squeakyferret Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got this, too. Still not sure what recipe it was. I have no mods installed, so it's definitely not your mods.

• QueenofBees

QueenofBees Void-Bound Voyager

Later on I also got her stuffing recipe in the mail again, so I'm starting to think it isn't even meant to be a recipe at all, especially since it occurred at two hearts. I don't know for sure though.

• Cramped Sultana

Cramped Sultana Big Damn Hero

I think Pam was just drunk again. Or being sarcastic. "Here's a recipe for nothing! You're welcome!"