1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Reaper's Custom Extended Ships

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Rawr_Dinosaur, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Rawr_Dinosaur

Rawr_Dinosaur Poptop Tamer

And again, I never said the image I posted was the finished product, it was simply her first attempt to create the ship since she is going to make another larger version with it cut in-half and with interior so that I can create as block map for it. I'm not going to jump through hoops to convince you that she didn't just color over some image you found on google, as I told you, its not uncommon to draw something side by side with an example to get a feel for how its drawn. If you don't believe me then you don't have to stick around, when its ready it will get released, and I will keep updating with progress as she works on it.

2. Kodos

Kodos Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to use your Apex ship, but I'm OCD and your block placement grid is slightly misaligned to the background, causing things like doors and such to be slightly off.

3. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

I liked your ship a lot, but I wanted a little more room, so I added a little space. Thanks to all the info in the forums I found out how to do this on my own. It's not perfect but it's as close as I could get!

Thanks for the great mod!

EDIT: I redid the ship, makes it more practical for the space I wanted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  4. Rawr_Dinosaur

Progressed a bit on the Avian ship today, not sure if I have enough time to finish it today, but should be up by tomorrow.

Teaser: [​IMG]

5. Kodos

Kodos Void-Bound Voyager

Please fix the alignment issues. I would really love to use the Apex and Human versions, but the building grid is off, and it grates at my OCD. D=

6. Rawr_Dinosaur

Could you take a screenshot of the areas you are talking about so I can see what needs to be moved?

7. Kodos

Kodos Void-Bound Voyager

I can do even better than that. If you look at your example screenshot for the Human ship, you can look at the door near the bridge and see how it's slightly off to the left and down a bit. The entire grid as far as I can tell is off by this much in this direction.

8. Rawr_Dinosaur

Alright I see what you mean, I've been meaning to fix the human ship grid in v2, but have been trying to get V1 of every ship out first then update them all as needed, I'll see what I can do to fix that after finishing the Avaian ship.

I'm probably going to release the human ship without the top observatory room and a better grid when I do that, the obeservatory doesn't seem to fit that well in all the ships, and I'm going to work on a new type of viewing room in the future.

9. Rawr_Dinosaur

Avian ship is going to be delayed a bit, having trouble getting the block map aligned to the ship, probably going to have to start from scratch because its so bad, will post an update when I get it fixed. Once I solve that problem I'll get back to fixing the human and apex ones.