Digital Realistic Penny

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Earendel, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Earendel

Earendel Void-Bound Voyager

Stardew Valley Realistic Penny Portrait

[​IMG]
    The hair is a bit awkward, but I'm very happy with the face.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
      Axe Garian, clxire, Tsiarli and 18 others like this.
    • Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

The trouble with Penny's hair is that it is just objectively awkward no matter what. I haven't found a portrait mod yet that represented it "well". By which I mean, they all are faithful to the vanilla style, but the vanilla style is awkward. :p

I'd honestly probably just scrap the awkward hair and pick a new style that's "sort of close but not funky-lookin'".

Nevertheless, awesome work as always. For some reason I really like her shirt/blouse/top-of-her-dress/whatever-it-is-she-wears.

Edit: Eineri's portrait mod has, in my opinion, the best Penny hair in her "alternate portrait". But then, I specifically requested her hair be changed in her alternate portrait. So I am slightly biased. :iswydt:

Pudassassin, Gabaw and Alkanthe like this.
      • Oatmeal Raisin

Oatmeal Raisin Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah! Her vanilla portrait really messed me up and lead me to believe she has a single low bun despite her in-game sprite being totally different... so Penny in my mind just has her hair in a bun which I think looks infinitely better :^P

But amazing job!

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

This one must have been a challenge, but my wife never looked so good!