Re: Wiki Page about the "Modern Chair"

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Penguinaco, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Penguinaco

Penguinaco Void-Bound Voyager

So, I recently noticed that the Wiki states the "Modern Chair" is disabled. This is not the case, as it can be obtained from human merchants (or Peacekeeper missions, I think it's the former, but I am not 100% sure). I have the recipe for it in my Pixel Printer with a vanilla character that I barely use cheats on. If someone from the Wiki Staff sees this, could you please change the page?

Attached Files:

2. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Only reference to this object within the files in an enabled state seems to be in the USCM prison's dungeon file, although I don't recall ever encountering it before in such dungeons

3. Penguinaco

I tried to get a merchant that would sell it, but couldn't, so I guess I got it from a bounty mission.

4. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Couldn't find the chair in any of the bounty lairs, are you referring to the microdungeons?

5. Penguinaco

Yes, I was referring to the microdungeons that spawn on bounty missions. Since I'm too computer illiterate to read .json files, I was farming bounty missions on another character, but I haven't found it. I don't think I've gone through every single microdungeon. I did find a painting that the wiki says is disabled tho. Sorry for the late reply.

6. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, I'll go look through the files for those microdungeons then to see if any make use of the chair

7. Penguinaco

8. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, can't seem to find it in any of the microdungeons I'm afraid

9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Please include at least one full sentence in posts in the future. One word posts can be seen as spam because they contribute very little to a discussion.