RazzPixel's Corner Taking Requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by RazzPixel, Jul 31, 2016.

1. RazzPixel

RazzPixel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, I'm more of a lurker but I feel in the mood to do some doodle requests since the game released not super long ago and I've been super into it... ALSO THOUGH. I wanted to post a few images of some of my characters as well since this is also a normal art threat too. Don't expect too many updates after awhile since I'm a lazy lass but I try.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

I of course took some creative liberties in species designs and starter outfits haha. I was too lazy to finish my other characters, and especially of my actual main Floran character. orz

Requests will be done in this style below, if I feel like it you might get lucky and get something with colouring like above. Also some more character I created featured below.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Forgot to mention quickly but here are my quick rules!
    1. I'll choose who I draw for, I have a right to decline a request. But I'm usually pretty nice.
    2. I will only do Starbound characters and only of the official races in game.
    3. Please tell me about them, no big bios. Just like (Mature face, curvy body, strong and in charge, feminine) or whatever like that.
    4. 1 character per request for now.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

These look great! I love the nova you drew; the coloring is fantastic.

Would you mind taking a crack at my favorite character, Karo? He's an ex-USCM fighter pilot and medic who rarely finds a reason to be upset. He actually leads a pretty happy life out on the fringe sectors exploring and mapping new areas.

-The white on his cheeks extends down his neck.

-Blue eyes, not the black ones we see IG

-He's pretty muscular for an avian, but nothing crazy.

-Feathered hands, not talons.

-He wears a red bandana around his neck as well as red goggles atop his head. Please draw the outfit from the in-game picture.

Reference Pictures:
    image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg

Thanks! Again, it's all looking great! Can't wait to see more

3. RazzPixel

I have finished it, I actually finished this a lot earlier but was busy today. If I don't get any requests sometime soon I might finish colouring it. By accident I made it into a messy lineart haha. Also I'm still getting used to the other races so yeah.
    [​IMG]

4. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

These are great! Do you think you could draw my hylotl for me? Her name is Kagra, and she used to be an emissary between different Hylotl clans. She was possessed by an evil spirit one day, and now she seeks to destroy all things good. She's my villain character.
    upload_2016-7-7_11-7-27.png 1442703293984-1587923444.jpg Please make her sword a naginata (the handle is longer than the blade)

Thanks in advance!

5. RazzPixel

Finished your request~ I went and made her ponytail look more like a fin. It was hard figuring out how to make her eyes look more evil compared to my own Hylotl. It seems my sketches are more rough lineart haha.
    [​IMG]

Mega flapper and Alkanthe like this.
  6. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

It looks great!! Thanks a bunch!!

7. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

I... Don't like it... I LOVE IT! :lickitung:

8. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I have a request if you are still doing them.

[​IMG]

Lintton so far in 1.0, human female in her 20s. An ex-teacher, she's usually calm and collected. She usually has a more retro look, but I haven't got all the pieces yet, so I'm looking into other outfits in the meantime. (Gonna make the headpiece blue or yellow to make it more "techy".

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016