Rare bomb that destroys every rock in a mine level

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zekumi, Mar 9, 2018.

1. zekumi

zekumi Poptop Tamer

The idea is pretty much all in the title! I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a rare bomb (maybe acquired through an item drop from a Skull Cavern enemy) that will explode every stone in a single cavern level after it detonates.

JB_Markowicz likes this.
    • One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Killing your character, because there's absolutely nowhere safe to stand.....

Unnecessary imo, big red bomb is sufficient, just mine smarter

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

If you eat something that fills your life bar just as the bomb explodes, say iridium quality cheese or a pizza, you can stay alive even if close to a bomb. The big red bomb is my go to bomb also, but one that could destroy all rock on a level in one blast? I would like to try a bomb like that just once. It would be great if it killed all monsters on the floor too, especially mummies. I hate mummies!

• Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

Cool idea! I'd definitely like to try it out. Of course, it would probably have to be hard to get/rare or else getting through the mine would be too easy.
          As for this, maybe there could be a 'bomb protector' ring/hat/accessory that you can put on to protect yourself from being damaged by this bomb (or bombs in general).

Reneeisxena likes this.
          • JB_Markowicz

JB_Markowicz Void-Bound Voyager

I honestly had the same idea some days ago, a mega bomb that explodes every rock in the level, without hurting you, made out of iridium or something like that.
            It is a good idea.