Randomised Title Music

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Starfeather, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

A day ago the title screen in my game started playing random track instead of the actual title music. I have a lot of mods and I'm pretty sure it's caused by one of them, but I don't know which one. I love the title music and want it back in place if possible.

Did anyone run into the same thing and maybe know what mod might be causing that, or what to do to make it work as it was before? I figured I'd ask first before going through uninstalling and installing mods one by one.

2. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just look at the mods and see if it says anything.

3. Starfeather

The thing is that I looked and can't find anything. It started after I subscribed to the Sarasinor race mod, but I unsubscribed and the issue persisted. I thought that maybe it's something that Frackin Universe did, but I dug in the updates to see if they added that in and there wasn't anything about it.

4. ISaidNo2U

unsub all mods and see

5. Starfeather

Well, I wrote in the first post that I'm asking here first specifically to not have to unsub over 300 mods one by one cause someone may have a solution already and could save me some time. But thanks for stating the obvious that was already stated, I guess. Nobody knows the root of the problem, so I'll just go do that once I'll actually have time for it.

6. ISaidNo2U

yeah.. sorry
    actually, go to the music files for the title screen and change back the music, that might work