1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Racial Roaches 1.2

Compatibility patch between the Blattra race and Frackin' Races

1. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

GonDragon submitted a new mod:

Racial Roaches - Compatibility patch between the Blattra race and Frackin' Races

Read more about this mod...

2. I Said No

I Said No Cosmic Narwhal

3. GonDragon

4. GonDragon

5. GonDragon

6. I Said No

I Said No Cosmic Narwhal

If you're still active you might want to twiddle around with this and see if it still works. FU decided to tamper with my mods without my permission (and had the nerve to straight up tell me they don't need my permission) so I put in files that block FR compatibility.

To be clear i'm not opposed to third party compat patches like this one, i'm just entirely averse to FU themselves touching anything I do since they've straight up stolen content from me and my friends in the past.

7. GonDragon

Hey! It's a shame that you didn't want official support, but it's totally understandable why you don't want Sayter messing with your mods and I respect that decision. I will try to find some time between this week and the next to see if I need to fix something, and maybe even create a patch for your other race (if you don't mind, of course).

8. I Said No

I Said No Cosmic Narwhal

Oh crap I forgot about this, this is no longer necessary cos FU pulled the stuff. You don't have to do anything anymore. Sorry about that!

9. GonDragon

Oh, cool then :p

I will still check it, tho. I think that the last time I opened the game to test if everything works was more than a year ago. And I have noted somewhere a small rebalance for the mod.

10. GonDragon

11. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

FR has changed so can you update this please?