1. KoalaMan2017

KoalaMan2017 Intergalactic Tourist

I'm fairly new to this game and am loving it so far. I picked the Avian race and named myself "DuckMan" but i am quite eager to play the other races once i have beaten the campaign (i am at 30rs and have only finished 5 missions), would there be a way to do this without it getting repetitive or is there another way for me to experience each race?

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Other than character appearance and armour appearance there is no difference between the different races so playing each one will not be unique. If you're intent on playing each one then I suggest you tick the "skip introduction" option when you make your character. This will skip the tutorial and start that character when you enter the orbit of the first world.

I suppose if you want to speed things up, you could use a fully upgrading character to farm/make materials and items for new characters and dump them all on a specific planet. Then once you have interstellar travel on a new character you could just go to that planet and retrieve your items. Might be faster than trying to farm/make everything with each new character.

3. ProfMoebius

ProfMoebius Space Penguin Leader

get the Frackin Races mod for introducing differences between races. if you want to play something entirely different get Penguin Piracy mod to play as an Penguin.

4. KoalaMan2017

KoalaMan2017 Intergalactic Tourist

I was thinking of making an entire crew if the same race for each one, I've already done this for Avians, but I don't think I'll have the perseverance to do it for all of them :/

This actually sounds really cool, I'll look into it :)
    ohhh, didnt know u could do this, ok :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposting after such a short time. If you want to make additions to your previous post then please use the edit function instead.:nuruhappy:
    I merged your posts.

6. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut

One other difference between races it their quotes. I love how the Floran says they want to stab every other race when examining the race glowing outpost ark thing.. with the artifacts.. you know... uhm...