race weapon improvement

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by JackingUp13, Oct 20, 2017.

1. JackingUp13

JackingUp13 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm feeling strange about the progression of the races in starbound, because if there are different clothes for each race, they must have different weapons, maybe create a new type of weapon, like a wing style knife for the avians(that fits with the wing) , throwable spears for floran , hightech weapons for the apex, laser weapons for glitch, and mainly, katanas (with sheath) for hyotl(pls).

another thing I wanted to ask for, can be difficult (pls) but add new special attacks to these "new" weapons

here are some ideas:

*spining slash upgrade: (a mini-tornado than give 20% (or 10%) more damage from normal spining slash) {USABLE FOR KATANAS (hyotl)

*1000voltz spear: (like a rocket spear, but with sparks than can penetrate, and have a small boost in the direction than you aim (like , if u aim to left, u will go a little bit more fast to right)) {USABLE FOR LASER WEAPONS (glitch)

*aerial strike : (an attack similar to rising slash, but u dont be stuck in air (more mobility, but more energy cost per second, potentialy a glider but with a hight cost of energy), the strike itself its simply u do a medium jump and atack with a glide atack diagonally(1,5 of a normal jump height))

*poison shot : (its similar to a funtion of a trowable dart but its with a throwable spear,the strike it's not very complex,
    its basically throw the spear piercing enemies and applying poison) [may have light] {USABLE FOR THROWABLE SPEAR}(floran)

*spread bullet : (its simply a shot than spread into 7 or 8 small bullets giving 10% of original damage [may be auto-aim/may be a starter big bullet and small ending bullets] {USABLE FOR NOVAKIDS} (maybe humans too)

*baubles cut : (its a fast horisontal move than strike the enemy [blinking 3m of starter area] and do a small bauble explosion on where the enemy are causing area damage) [tis attack may give 120% of sword damage but be in a single target, u choice] {USABLE FOR KATANAS} (hyotl)

thx if u read all tis giant suggestion, sry for the bad english, it is because i dont speak well .-. sry
    and pls try add one or two of tis suggestions at least, i start tis when i see the lack in the oriental characteristics from hyotl, and i start searching for katana and building improvements for tis race, but its hard to find, and when i find, it isnt what i think it was. thx and bye

SickSix and Waffle-Chan like this.
  2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

There used to be racial weapons back in the beta, and there are mods that add them back in. If you look for them, you'll find them

EDIT: Actually, I might add a laser katana to my mod! Thanks for the idea I guess. It'd be something like Nox's Katana, but it'd be different

3. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, like the broken hero sword. ( BTW I finished koala.) And every single weapon you could make had to be with the race you were playing. Like the stabby stick. Or the post girrafe rubium weapon, error26363 which just caused a hole. It would be nice to be able to craft race weapons again.

SickSix and Waffle-Chan like this.