1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAF

Race Fix PG

1. Mounén

Mounén Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the lucario mod is out of date again QAQ

2. WhatThePuck[PT]

WhatThePuck[PT] Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like what you are doing, providing fixes for race mods that have been broken because of game updates.
    I've just downloaded the fix for NingenRaceMod, and I had noticed another thing that can be fixed: the characters weren't playing the "hurt" sounds when hit, though this wasn't the fix's fault.
    I found the problem was in the mod's original species file; it was still using the old sound file extension, ".wav" instead of ".ogg". It's just a matter of opening the species file with notepad and replacing all "wav" with "ogg".

3. Fauxglove

Fauxglove Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's a problem in the Kemono Race Mod. Trying to run the game with the Kemono race loaded results in the following error message:
    Fatal exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("portraitFrames")

According to this thread, it has to do with the ai.config.patch.txt file.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/a-v-i-a-n.87977/page-7

I've replaced the offending file (Located in KemonoRaceMod > ai > ai.config.patch) with the altered version of the file, downloaded at the following location:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/attachments/ai-config-patch-txt.130792/

However, after replacing that file, I get the following error message:
    starbound fatal exception caught: (MapException) Key 'kemono' not found in Map::get()

And now I'm stumped. I can't find a way to lodge a direct bug report, so all I can do is post this here and hope you get it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  4. Cristopherx112

Cristopherx112 Void-Bound Voyager

hi , when i install the AI and Quests on the ningen race mod , all ok , but when i create the character the ship doesn't load and shut down the game ... please i need help :cry::cry: Sin título.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The fixes in this mod are outdated. That's why this mod is in the Outdated Mods category. Please use this mod to fix the Ningen: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/ningen-reboot.3398/

6. Cristopherx112

7. Mackinz

Did you try following the instructions that Luthor painstakingly put together, or did you just slap the mod in and expect it to work with no image assets?

8. Cristopherx112

I follow the instructions

9. Mackinz

If you installed it properly andfollowed the instructions, then jt should work just fine. Post in the Ningen Reboot thread for further help.