1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAF

Race Fix PG

1. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean extract fix in mod folder with replacing old files
    Well like "cute pokemon" Mackinz say:

2. hennalang

hennalang Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I second this.

3. EpicRiolu

EpicRiolu Void-Bound Voyager

Haven't had any luck getting this to work even though I replaced all the files

Lucario race

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Ochiru Yuki ks working on a compatibility update.

5. EpicRiolu

I figured he'd step up when he found out.

6. Mackinz

Basing it off of what Ochiru posted, it seems it's more along the lines of him disapproving of Makein daring to say "if you want to tip me, here's a link". I mean, bloody hell, he's not requiring a donation or anything, he's just something that mod-users seemed to prefer vastly than "paid mods" back during the Skyrim mods scandal.

Source:

Cipherstar likes this.
  7. EpicRiolu

That's what I meant by it. He wasn't too happy about this mod update due to the fact the uploader's making money off of this mod.

8. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

wait im confused
    do I download them ALL or just one?
    (all I want is just the lucario fix ;-; )

9. Mackinz

The download link leads to an assortment of individual files which can be used independently of the other. So, you can just use the Lucario fix.

10. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

ok thanks

11. hennalang

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone would be able to figure out how to make the Ningen Race multiplayer compatible. It plays BEAUTIFULLY on single player mode, but sometimes... the poor thing gets lonely. :cry:

Here is my error code:
    Code:
    [18:26:47.849] Info: Loading Assets

[18:26:47.852] Info: Loading assets from: '../assets/packed.pak'
    [18:26:47.855] Info: Loading assets from: '../assets/user'
    [18:26:47.861] Info: Loading assets from: '../giraffe_storage/mods\NingenRaceMod.modpak'
    [18:26:47.866] Info: Loading assets from: '../giraffe_storage/mods\xbawks\.'
    [18:26:48.445] Info: Done loading Assets in 0.594 seconds
    [18:26:48.447] Info: Loading NameGenerator
    [18:26:48.459] Info: Done loading NameGenerator in 0.00899982 seconds
    [18:26:48.461] Info: Loading ObjectDatabase
    [18:26:50.035] Info: Done loading ObjectDatabase in 1.573 seconds
    [18:26:50.037] Info: Loading PlantDatabase
    [18:26:50.380] Info: Done loading PlantDatabase in 0.341 seconds
    [18:26:50.382] Info: Loading ProjectileDatabase
    [18:26:50.937] Info: Done loading ProjectileDatabase in 0.553 seconds
    [18:26:50.939] Info: Loading MonsterDatabase
    [18:26:51.759] Info: Done loading MonsterDatabase in 0.818 seconds
    [18:26:51.761] Info: Loading NpcDatabase
    [18:26:51.834] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: NingenRaceMod.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'guard' in pathApply("/scriptConfig/guard/dialog/hail/ningen")
    [18:26:51.866] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: NingenRaceMod.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'guard' in pathApply("/scriptConfig/guard/dialog/hail/ningen")
    [18:26:51.917] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: NingenRaceMod.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'converse' in pathApply("/scriptConfig/converse/dialog/ningen")
    ANY help is appreciated. Much thanks for the work that went into updating these for us. And I am very grateful to be able to play Ningen on single player at least. <3

12. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

13. Makein

Well, it's strange... because i don't say pay me, i only say if someone want as thanks give me (maybe 1$) some i'll would be happy.
    And to tell you truth, nobody pay me. Then what problem? If author fix his mod, great! But he not contact me about it or anything (I only made partial fix for race and like my first post say "Before author update it you can use my fix to continuer play race that you love")[DOUBLEPOST=1443797956][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry, don't know how it work in Multiplayer.... But i'm and my friend test it in ftp play (i create server, of course he need this race too [and if you use fixed, then he need to use it too])[DOUBLEPOST=1443798024][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Interesting, would try fix it later

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  14. hennalang

Oh thank you. I was able to get it to work. :)

15. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, so, I noticed you updated my Token race mod, and while that's actually really awesome of you to do, do you think you could maybe ask me first in the future?

16. Makein

Well, i can... Really can, but what problem with it?
    I only made partial fix (or full update [need look on it more]) If you update your race, then tell me and i would delete fix from my downloads.
    And sorry if i make you mad or something like this (because i don't want it) and thanks for Race

17. Makein

Cipherstar likes this.
  18. Cipherstar

There only seems to be Slime, no Lilin, in the download folders.

19. Makein

Huh? Liin is sucubus? Sorry, don't know who is it) Like i say i fix only one from MonsterGRM (it have 2 Slime and Sucubus)

20. Cipherstar

Yes, Succubus/Lilin. You only added the Slime race to the downloads, succubus/lilin is missing.

Ah, you only fixed Slime to begin with. No succubus? I don't think anyone cares about the Slime, the Slime was just a bonus race for the Succubus, a side-race / side-project. .-.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015