1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Race Banners 2016-07-08

Banners for each race like in the protectorate lobby + novakid

1. ShinyKitten07

ShinyKitten07 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ShinyKitten07 submitted a new mod:

Race Banners - Banners for each race like in the protectorate lobby + novakid

Read more about this mod...

2. mrmthood

mrmthood Void-Bound Voyager

do you think you will update it to 1.0? and if so, do you think you could make a craftable vertion and make it simmaler to flags?

3. ShinyKitten07

It only adds assets, so it will most likely work with 1.0. I'm working on a craftable version. Also, I can make custom banners for people who want one for their custom race.

4. Strangemind

Strangemind Void-Bound Voyager

In that case, I would really like to request a Protectorate version to go along with the race ones. There is in fact a Protectorate banner in the game files that can be spawned ("protectoratewallbanner") - but it's rather big.

5. ShinyKitten07

The problem with that is that the protectorate logo is very complex. Putting it at the scale of the banners ends up with something like this:
    [​IMG]
    if this is okay with you I can go ahead and add it for you.

6. Strangemind

Strangemind Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry, I didn't really think about how few pixels you would have to work with here... And yes, this is great. I took your image and played around with it a bit - making the central piece one pixel longer then putting the wings down that one pixel too, plus changing the color from white (FFFFFF) to a light grey (EAEAEA, in my case). I found this to make it just that little bit better proportion- and colorwise . :)

You can see the difference here. Hope it's okay with you that I did go ahead changing your work. Anyway, thank you very much. ^^

EDIT: I added the edited file to this post in case you want to use it.

Attached Files:

7. ShinyKitten07

No, I have no problem with it being edited. Have fun with your new banner!

8. mrmthood

mrmthood Void-Bound Voyager

OO, i thought of an idea! a challenge if will, try to make a MiniKnog banner.
    BEFORE 1.0

9. ShinyKitten07

I'm pretty sure the Apex flag is the symbol of the miniknog, but have fun.