RELEASED Quickly Stash Items To Chest Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Hello guys,
    I just release my little mod called StashItemsToChest.

I have been waiting for SmartMod to update to the newest version of Stardew Valley and SMAPI but it seems like its author has forgotten about it. So here, a little replacement in the mean time.

This mod only provides the most-used feature of Smartmod (imo), the Tab function.
    Just like Smartmod tab function, this mod allows you to quickly put items into chest using one button click.

Every info is on my github page.

Have fun!

• ItsArctic

ItsArctic Guest

This is already a feature in the default normal game.

• quirkyquark

quirkyquark Phantasmal Quasar

@Iambui, just wanted to thank you for this mod - I find it extremely useful. As you might know, when transferring items would result in the destination chest having >999 items (thus creating a new stack), the mod works fine but throws an error on the SMAPI console (log). As the GitHub notes on the chestpooling mod from which you re-used some code say:

Perhaps you could look into this if/when you feel like it to fix the warnings.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Very nice

• ibrokemypie

ibrokemypie Orbital Explorer

Any chance of an update for 1.2?

[19:26:31 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:

Failed loading type: : System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.

at StashItemsToChest.StashItemsToChest.StashUp (KeyboardState currentKeyboardState) <0x15b45d9f0 + 0x00083> in <filename unknown>:0

at StashItemsToChest.StashItemsToChest.UpdateTickEvent (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x155f6dc30 + 0x0007f> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent (IMonitor monitor, System.String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, System.Object sender, System.EventArgs args) <0x114cb5470 + 0x00127> in <filename unknown>:0

• KuroBear

KuroBear Phantasmal Quasar

SmartMod v2.01 with SMAPI/Test On 1.8+

Androxilogin likes this.
              • deltaone

deltaone Tentacle Wrangler

if (playerItem.canStackWith(chestItem))
                {
                if (isChestFull(OpenChest) && (
                //chestItem.maximumStackSize() == -1 ||
                chestItem.getStack() + playerItem.getStack() > chestItem.maximumStackSize()))
                {
                continue;
                }
                OpenChest.grabItemFromInventory(playerItem, Game1.player);
                break;
                }

• Flyteofheart

Flyteofheart Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know how to get the latest version off her github? The links are all broken at the bottom... Im so confused...