1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about some new recipes

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sephorol, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Sephorol

Sephorol Void-Bound Voyager

I've been playing the new update, progressing through the tiers, and I have started making my base, using materials I have scavenged from around different naturally generated structures.

However, I have noticed a few crafting recipes that I could not craft, which did have one before the update.

One of those is the "Concrete block" which should require sand, clay, and water at the workbench, it's not there.

Another recipe I noticed was missing but is unrelated to my base, is the perfect armor set, I have 20 perfectly generic items, but the crafting recipe for them is not at the replicator.

2. Eonwulf

Eonwulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Recipes for most block types require you to find that block type first and you have to harvest it.
    I am of course assuming you haven't done this. If you have done this and still no concrete, then it must have been removed. Sorry.

3. Sephorol

Sephorol Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, I'll try and search for some concrete. Do you know any good places to search?

Also, what about the perfect armor set?
    --- Post updated ---
    bump

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

try the human prison... That place is full of it usually. There are some other dungeons as well.