1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Questions about Solarium package

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TroyK, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TroyK

TroyK 2.7182818284590...

Hello administrator, moderator, or helpful player. I have considered buying the Solarium package, but If I am concerned about the items statistics. Is is completely up to the developers to decide what my weapon will do if I buy this package. I realize that twenty seven other people have bought this package, and probably want their weapon to be quite great. Also, would you like me to send my weapon sketch on these forums? Thank you for listening to my concerns.

- TroyK

onerb2 likes this.
  2. I heard that such thing must be discussed to be accepted by them, your idea may also be already exist or may not be possible due copyright (like suggestion a nyan cat weapon).
    You give them your idea and that's it, they try to implement it, but i guess not exactly everything like the user wanted, like if you only design it, or it also includes what will the weapon do/its name.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    onerb2 likes this.
  3. TroyK

TroyK 2.7182818284590...

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

onerb2 likes this.
  4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

5. TroyK

TroyK 2.7182818284590...

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

That's fine, just send me a PM if you want to talk it over or get more information prior to purchasing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.