Question about ship pets (No FU)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by fivepebbles, Feb 10, 2020.

1. fivepebbles

fivepebbles Orbital Explorer

It's important to know that my game is modded and it's an Avali character. I don't run Frackin' though.

So I've googled a lot of things surrounding this, but I don't seem to have come to a good conclusion. My ship pet is constantly angry. Literally whatever I do I can't make it stop moping around. I've given it the house (which it occasionally sleeps in and then continues to wander around grumpily) it has no interest in the ball, and won't eat any food I drop (I know the ship pet hunger is no longer in the game but I've heard you can still feed your pets things??)

Does this just have to do with the mod and is there any way to fix it? Is the pet simply predisposed to hate you? I haven't had this before on any other characters. Their pets are all very friendly and playful.

This is my first thread here so I'm sorry if it's the wrong place. I'm not sure if I should put it in general help or just discussion since people seem to ask questions in both.

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator