1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

QUEST PROGRESS STUCK

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by sladehums, Aug 4, 2016.

1. sladehums

sladehums Space Hobo

Hello all!

Whilst playing multiplayer and doing the main quest, usual stuff really, *SPOILERS* we managed to get the Glitch artefact, but stopped shy of actually entering the Ark Gate. The Gate is now open and stuff, on my friends' game.
    Problem is, my single player game now tracks the active quest as entering the Ark; but the Ark isn't open on my game (at this point, my game is just after the Apex stone is acquired). I was able to get the Glitch stone to appear via /admin commands, but the gate remains closed, Esther's dialogue is the "I'll be here when you need me something something mint humbug", and the Baron Glitch Dude isn't with the other species representatives who form the ragtag gang of whatever.

My issue is, I cannot progress in the quest without being on another server, and I would really like to have my single player game up to date with my character. I could always make a new character and transfer items, but that really doesn't sound fun and just puts me off doing so; plus I feel like the Glitch vendor would prove useful to have since he repairs weapons or something along those lines.

Any help would be fantastic! Please and thank you.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Type this
    Code:
    /failquest destroyruin
    to fail the quest. Then go to Esther and you can accept the quest again which triggers the cutscene.

~ Iris ~

3. sladehums

sladehums Space Hobo

that was super easy and you are a good human being, thank you, problem rectified!

4. Norse_Revenant

Norse_Revenant Intergalactic Tourist

I tried it, and the cut scene came, and the gate is open... but since I did all the quests...
    ALL the quests...
    on my friend's server the npcs are still missing on mine... is there a fix for this or should I simply scrap my character?

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator