RELEASED Quality Artisan Products 1.0.4-1

Makes output quality match input quality

1. toyman19

toyman19 Intergalactic Tourist

Folks I am running into a problem with QAP. For some time it was working flawlessly, suddenly (propably after adding some mods) it stopped. I have went through all the 'producer rules' json files but none of them seem to have 'keepInputquality' declared explicitly as false, at least one of the files has this value absent though (I asume it should take the default then). I have tried changing the default value, but still no luck. Zooming in, I have a problem e.g. with truffle oil made from iridium quality truffles it results in a regular quality product after processing in oil maker. I would appreciate if someone could assist here as I have no idea what to look into next and I don't feel like removing mods one by one :(

https://smapi.io/log/392fd3804dcb481587014a92529553a3

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I noticed a [PFM]Custom Producer Mod 1.2.1in there, which might be overriding QAP.

• toyman19

toyman19 Intergalactic Tourist

Like a charm, was using this for indoor behouse, removed it now. Thank you so much!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Wingyl By "it doesn't have all the vanilla flowers", do you mean because it doesn't have a sprite for the Sunflower mead-type? I could probably help out with that if so. That's the only one I am aware it was missing originally.

• Wingyl

Yeah, there's no sunflower mead sprite. Thanks for the offer!

• SDV modding

SDV modding Space Hobo

I found a cheat glitch in the cooking.
              If you make first dish with golden quality item and won't return dish into inventory, and will continue making the same dish: they all will be in golden quality no matter to ingredients.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Wingyl I never got the notif for this, I am so sorry lol! I'm about to head out so I don't have time to crop it all properly. I had this done a long time ago before the Quality Products mod went defunct. The 2nd one from the right is the Sunflower mead. I can make a better version later if it's too bright or such, but this was what I had.

Attached Files:

• Wingyl

@SDV modding Wrong mod, this is the PFM one that does not affect cooking.

And thanks Xuomi! I will get started on that in a couple of days, right now I have university stuff happening.

• wildthings

wildthings Space Hobo

Not sure if I'm a bit late to the party seeing how it's been awhile since this mod was updated but figured I might give it a shot.

I recently downloaded the mod and it's working as intended and I've not noticed any issues. I have a question though. I know how to enable/disable certain artisan items which the mod affects but I was wondering if it's possible to set it up in a way where it's not a 100% guarantee to get the same quality on the artisan product as in the produce I use for it. For example if I use a gold quality produce I might also get a silver quality product or even a normal one. Is there anyone who could possibly point me in the right direction to make this happen?

• aleaallee

aleaallee Big Damn Hero

Why did this get uploaded to moddrop instead of nexusmods?