Quailty of life switch campain editor. pt2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alador, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Alador

Alador Space Hobo

Hey everyone this is my second post on this topic as I have used this game more and more some extremely aggravating aspects of the editor have come to my attention. Please for the love of god make the d-pad on the switch controller less sensitive I have no use for it. Instead id say keep the joy stick spend the same but allow a single tap on the d pad to move over a set increment allowing the editor to place objects more precisely currently I have to spend 10 mins just on getting a torch to stand on a castle wall and in the end its not where I want it. Also when you hold down the d-pad it should do double the increment from before continuously till the user takes their finger off.
    I also wish I could transfer a map that I've made into my campaign and be able to use it as a campaign mission; This would also be super handy the other way around I have some great maps in my campaign I wish I could share that are locked behind the whole campaign that I don't want to release till its done. I have spent a lot of time making a farming mini game that I want to upload with out uploading the whole campaign and that's not possible. ​

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019