Boss Pyre Princess

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Nirn, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

[​IMG]

These foul beasts were once the scourge of Goldoa. They were said to often terrorize villages and farms. Killing and eating livestock, burning crops and people. They often preyed on children either eating them on the spot or taking them to their layer and saving them for later.​
    After slaying them became a fast track to being a hero and obtaining thane-ship the real hunt for them began. Their numbers drop to near zero til everyone thought they were gone.​
    But now they are a rare beast known to exist and whom ever can bring the jewel from their necklace will receive the greatest rewards. For if they are not made extinct their numbers will surely rise and they will cleanse the planet of those who tried to end them.​
    For my friend Dragonith and his Dragokights.​
    Hope you like it.
    If you like me to change anything let me known.

BrenSage, Zeklo, Bamseper and 2 others like this.
  2. Brokened Image.

Nirn and Dexter like this.
  3. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

crud. thank you.

4. Lol princess.

asdfghjk it looks great! Thanks Nirn! :love:

The clothing feels a bit out of place however, considering the other wildlife on Goldoa are...well, naked lol. More of a beauty than a beast upon looking at it. If you don't mind, I'd like to alter the design a bit myself. :)

Nirn likes this.
  5. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Thanks, Im glad you like, and by all means, go for it.

6. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

hmmm, not bad...But I thought it would be less girly, but Oh well maybe her rage mode would make her look like a monster...I don't know my old forum about my Zen'Rk would able fight her o_O...he ain't fire proof but he is really powerful in some point and tanky.

I see the liking, any infomation where she came from or is she really organic creature that is born in the soil, lava or sea?

Noticed: I discover they must threw away my old NPC boss thread just today

Nirn likes this.
  7. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This may or may not be a stupid question, but was this idea at all inspired by Adventure Time?

Nirn likes this.
  8. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

would it be possible I dont know to breed them because imagein this you have an enemy but he's really popular so to get rid of him you sneak Pyre colony onto his planet so you would feed them transport them possibly should it be possible to get a baby pyre or possibly make a deal with a colony otherwise great idea

Nirn likes this.
  9. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Actually they are based off Aku from Samurai Jack she originally had much broader shoulders.. But yes i do see the similarities between her and flame princess.

10. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hah, yeah. My first thought when I saw the artwork was "She looks kinda like flame princess."

Nirn likes this.
  11. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Yeah I think it is cause the dress, the colors on them are too light, i should of done like an metal/rock dress instead.

12. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Awesome art! As expected from Nirn. :up:

Nirn likes this.
  13. Qader

Qader Void-Bound Voyager

This would be a good boss for a volcanic planet. It would be good to have this considering I havent seen a lot of bosses in this game :p

Nirn likes this.
  14. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

I am ashamed that I never found this until now...

Nirn likes this.
  15. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

OMG NECRO THREAD!...yea I wish this thing is in the game...hmmm....I wonder I can take her out for date...*sound adventure time and picture of Fin and flame princess* oh crude...:facepalm:

Nirn likes this.
  16. BrenSage

BrenSage Pangalactic Porcupine

All of your work should be put in game. It is so epicly creative :)