REQUEST Purchasable Cookbook

Discussion in 'Mods' started by JamieMage2005, Apr 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JamieMage2005

JamieMage2005 Title Not Found

To be honest the friendship system in the game is so tedious that I don't fool with it and part of me balks at the idea of buying friendship anywhere. However, unless I am mistaken this is the only real way to get All the recipes. It would be nice if we could buy a cookbook or even a series of cookbooks. In addition to a universe goods and resource catalogue this is something I would love to see someoen create.

• KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

This isn't necessarily helpful, but if no one is able to get this mod going for you, there's a really easy way to farm friendship that only requires talking to someone once a year... just give them a loved item on their birthday and it's practically an automatic 3 hearts. In a few years you'll have all the recipes. Not exactly what you're looking for, but an easy way around it if the purchasable cookbook idea doesn't work out. :)

• Denifia

Denifia Void-Bound Voyager

I like this idea! I know its a pain when you don't have all the recipes and the TV cooking channel can only get you so far.

When I have some time I'll look into it.

• bloodraven06

bloodraven06 Void-Bound Voyager

• Denifia

Denifia Void-Bound Voyager

I've written a mod to buy cookbooks if you are still interested :)

The mod is called Buy Recipes and you can grab the the latest version as a .zip if you want.

Buy Recipes is a Stardew Valley mod which lets you buy cooking recipes from the SMAPI console.
          Each week on Sunday a new set of up to five recipes will be available to buy. These will be recipes that you do not already own. Prices are listed next to each item.

HopeWasHere likes this.