Race Pupruce

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by lilpeter101, Jul 22, 2012.

1. lilpeter101

lilpeter101 Star Wrangler

Tctoocold's Template

Name
    Pupruce - Puppet Spruce (spruce is a type of tree; spruce trees)

History
    Pupruce are small, woodland creatures that like to run around and explore. They love exploring and love playing and joking around. They were first manufactured in a small toy factory, and soon developed a way to move and speak. They barely speak, and run around a lot. They're very energetic and peaceful. They are very adaptive, and can live almost anywhere. What's special about them is they tend to adapt to a person that they talked to very, very rapidly. They can learn how to use a ray gun, then when they learn to use a spear, they forget how to use the raygun. They can only learn how to use/do one thing at a time. They're sort of like, monkeys.

Technological Advancement
    Adaptive - Changes to whoever they last spoke with's technological abilities.

Hostility
    They're VERY friendly, and love exploring new things.

Historical/Defining/Notable moments

The Good
    Discoveries:None
    Alliances:Tribmens
    Technological Advancements:None

The Bad
    Fatal accidents:None
    Invasions :None
    Plagues:None
    Natural Disasters:None
    Resource Depletion:None

Attached Files:

GardenOfFerne likes this.
  2. GardenOfFerne

GardenOfFerne Industrial Terraformer

I love the idea, its really interesting and unique. I wouldn't mind having little puppet friends running around in my game. Do you think having them aviliable as npc's would be possible? That would be cool because if you befriended them and taught them how to do stuff they could move to your home planet! Also really cute and simple spriting, I like it :up:.

3. lilpeter101

Lol thanks :DD , I love it when I get good feed back, and I'll consider making NPC versions of them! Maybe it could be a way of an in-game NPC customizer, like you can let them stand guard or make stuff or whatever.

4. GardenOfFerne

That would be so cool! Maybe they could work in the factory/workshop of your space station and give you access to unique blueprints that can only be obtained through them.

5. lilpeter101

Haha yea! They could give you secrete blueprints of how they were made in the toy factory. :eek:. MASS CREATE PUPRUCE'S FOR AN ARMY THEN TAKE OVER ALL PLANNETS, MWUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :fireball:

6. lilpeter101

You'd have to be nice to them btw :3, It'd just be so sad to see these guys being abused ):

7. GardenOfFerne

Lol, not really my playing style, i have a tendency to play the friendly type of character but if anybody were to piss me off....... they would have a lot of trouble coming to them ;)

8. GardenOfFerne

I could never abuse them! That would be so sad... they would do it out of their kind hearts because I was so nice to them.

9. lilpeter101

haha lol, then maybe... MASS CREATE PUPRUCES FOR AN ARMY THEN... make more? ._. MAKE A KINGDOM OF THEM MWUAHAHAHHAHAHA and then. uh. do. stuff. or you can just have 1 or 2 to come along with you and keep you company xD