Pufferfish too difficult

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FunsizedKilljoy, May 27, 2018.

1. parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just stick with regular bait, and occasionally stack it with a Dressed Spinner I've acquired in a treasure box. You could stack Wild Bait with a Dressed Spinner, but I've never really needed the fish to bite that fast. My usual tackle is Treasure Hunter tackle, since I end up with far more gold ore than I know what to do with, and Trap Bobbers are a specific enough purchase that I don't mind buying them outright.

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Here's another option...
      CHEAT! Get an easy fishing mod, go get that beastie, then get rid of the mod. :giggle:
      Catch everything else 'normally'. The way I see it... life has too many frustrations as it is. I don't play a game to get mad, so I'll play the game on MY terms, cheat on what gets my goat up, and do the rest normally.
      Like the commercial says; you're not you when fishing angry!
      Oh... and go have a Snickers... they really are the cat's meow! :party::nod:

WilliamZ likes this.
      • Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

Scorpion Carp is one mean mother. I think the hardest fish to catch are Scorpion Carp, Octopus, and Legend.

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Scorpion carp is tough but by the time I get to the desert it's doable (then again, I do have the easier fishing mod installed...) If I were to take away the mod, I think pufferfish, octopus, super cucumber (which is a huge pain even WITH the mod) are all supertough!

• Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

Those 2 fish pop up a lot as fish players experience frustration with. Perhaps I should specifically make guides towards targeting those 2 fish when I start working on summer season content. They say if 1 person expresses a thought about something, you can count on hundreds of others feeling the same way but never expressing it.

WilliamZ likes this.