[PSA] Major Animal Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiverwarp, Oct 31, 2016.

1. CandyCreeper42

CandyCreeper42 Void-Bound Voyager

About that. Just ironing out the obvious and probably already thought of (sorry if it has been) before I go into argh bug panic mode and suggest you make a thread for that:
    Do you have enough scarecrows? Stick your farm layout into the Stardew Valley Farm Planner and check everything's covered. If it is (which it probably is) then report back because I've no idea what's going on then.

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

I have overlap on all my scarecrows, so the coverage is good. It doesn't happen very often, it just throws off my pretty layouts and harvesting schedule when you have one that is two days behind all the rest for harvesting. I can get really really... ... tight... about that stuff. haha
      I usually just whack the scarecrow that covers the crop that went missing then put it back down (same place). It never happens again in that zone. It just seems like a scarecrow will sometimes stop working until you place it again.
      Who knows. Not a panic, it just skews my graph!

• rkagerer

rkagerer Intergalactic Tourist

Is the staying up past 6pm thing still bugged? Any fix on the horizon?

• Jurk0wski

Jurk0wski Orbital Explorer

Last I checked, yes. There's been no patches for the last several months. Here's hoping it's fixed in the multiplayer update that's coming.

• rkagerer

rkagerer Intergalactic Tourist

Until this gets fixed officially, has anyone thought about taking Jurk0wski's work and patching the EXE ourselves?

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Editing the executable is a dangerous prospective, however fortunately it is also unnecessary. There's a mod called Mood Guard that fixes precisely this.