1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Closed [Ps4 Multiplayer] Missing Community Centre cutscene + No access to Missing Bundle

Discussion in 'Support' started by Nanostronghold, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanostronghold

Nanostronghold Space Hobo

Hi, Ive struggled to find any similar posts via search. Me and my friend are playing a 2 player game on ps4. We're well in to year 2 and just completed all the bundles in the community centre. I (not the host) deposited the last item. Then a couple of days later, on entering the town, my friend got the big community centre cutscene but I didn't. There still seems to be some story progression. We built a new house in the town and removed the wizard's statue, but the wiki says that the next rainy day after the community centre completes lightning strikes the abandoned jojamart and opens the door. We've had two rain days since we finished the centre and still have no access to the missing bundle. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

PS4 has not received the 1.4 update yet, which is what adds that quest.

• Nanostronghold

Nanostronghold Space Hobo

I see! I hadn't realised it was a recent addition. Thank you for the reply :)

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Aaaaaand as of this evening, PS4 received that update! Perfect timing :D

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Closing this thread as it is a non-issue.

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.