1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue PS4 - kegs getting destroyed outside the farm

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fizzlwizzl, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Fizzlwizzl

Fizzlwizzl Yeah, You!

Hello,

I placed approximately 70 kegs on the map next to the bus stop (between tunnel and bus stop). They worked for a lot of cycles (coffee, wine) but yesterday the kegs got destroyed when I wanted to take out the wine. They just disappear and shatter (I don't get the kegs back) whenever I click on them. I didn't use any tools (had just new berries in my hand to refill the kegs).

No villagers are using that map / part of the map.

There are no torches or any other items placed next to my kegs.

I can reload the day it occurred the first time but the problem is consistent. Kegs in the tunnel are not affected.

I play on the PS4, mountain farm. 2nd year, winter.

Best regards,
    Fizzl

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Fizzlwizzl

Fizzlwizzl Yeah, You!

The issue might be that I placed too many kegs in this map? I had - for a long time - exactly 60 kegs and everything was fine. The problem occurred after raising the number to 70+, but that might just be a coincidence again... On PC I never had any problems but the old "torch was close to a chest" bug, that is fixed by now, as far as I know.

• Fizzlwizzl

Fizzlwizzl Yeah, You!

I solved the problem meanwhile, so here's what I did (maybe it helps someone else):

The problem was the number of kegs on the map! I reduced from 70 to exactly 60. Then I went sleeping and on the next day the 60 remaining kegs could be emptied without any problems again. So that was also the reason, why everything was fine for a lot of cycles (because I didn't have 70 kegs back than, but below 60).

So maybe this helps to fix the bug, or just don't be as greedy as I was with my 70 kegs on the road approach. :)