1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue PS4 Crafting Menu Unselectable Items

Discussion in 'Support' started by Red Commie, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Red Commie

Red Commie Space Hobo

Greetings,

It is impossible to select some items in the crafting menu using the controller-style menus.

This happens early in the game and eventually gets fixed as more items become available for crafting.

In my case, all the "small" items in the second row, after the scarecrow and furnace, were unselectable. This manifests itself by pressing "down" while hovering over an item in the first row and jumping to the inventory instead of the second row of craftable items. In my case it started with "bait", but this continued with many other items as more were added.

This specifically only happens with the "small" items and not the tall ones.

The only work-around is to temporarily disable "Controller-Style Menus" in settings and move the cursor to the item directly.

Please let me know if this is a dupe or addressed elsewhere. Also, I would be happy to report further bugs to a PS4 Bug mega-thread if such a thing exists.

Thank you for your time.