PS vita verson

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Royalnpc, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Royalnpc

Royalnpc Space Hobo

Hi everyone I'm writing this thread cause I want to see if there is a demand for a vita version. I personaly would love to see it come to a second portable console. What about you guys?

• LanceTheeGamer

LanceTheeGamer Space Hobo

I actually made an account just to respond to this post. A PS Vita version of Stardew Valley would be brilliant! And as of June this year it was actually running on the Vita, so aside from optimizations, it was practically ready to go. I'm not sure what the current status of the Vita port is, but I'm willing to wait. So at this point, all I can do is hope that there are still plans to release it for the Vita *FINGERS CROSSED*

• Little Pixels

Little Pixels Space Hobo

I would like to see it come to the Vita. I have the handheld but unfortunately it lacks games. Be nice to have another if Sony supports it

• kahdmus

kahdmus Aquatic Astronaut

Would love a Vita version (or even iOS)!
          Also signed up in order to reply to this thread!

• LittleLate

LittleLate Space Hobo

I've been dying to play SV but it's best on a handheld in my opinion. I don't have (and won't get anytime soon) a Switch. Can't wait to see if there are any news on a Vita release, that would be awesome. I just wish someone from the team could confirm or at least deny that this is happening.

PS: I don't think the Vita lacks games, my huge backlog says hello :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
            • LittleLate

LittleLate Space Hobo

• MangoMaMaMangoooo

MangoMaMaMangoooo Space Hobo

This^

• MangoMaMaMangoooo

The switch is to expensive to by for only two games, Breath of the wild and Stardew valley. And I did really like to know if it where possible, I wish Eric Barone was as good at putting his game out as Klei Entertainment );

• MangoMaMaMangoooo

Wups just saw the Reddit link