Announcement PS Vita Release Date

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superconsole, May 14, 2018.

1. superconsole

superconsole Queen of Chickens Chucklefish

Stardew Valley is heading to PS Vita on 22nd May

Original post

Please note: The v1.3 update (content and multiplayer) won't be available for PS Vita, but will be coming to PS4, so you'll be able to access via the cross-buy feature.

Shrieqer and TakaMyo like this.
    • TakaMyo

TakaMyo Orbital Explorer

"and my dream come true" thank you very much

• OldWorldKnight

OldWorldKnight Intergalactic Tourist

Since that's one more portable console supported (Switch being the other), can this pleaaaaaaaaase please please please mean that we hear some news of a New Nintendo 3DS version soon? The game is absolutely gorgeous, adventurous, and homely and would be perfect for 3DS and on the go gaming, I'd pay any price for a copy of it ASAP! Please! I'm begging you, dude!

• CMEPTb

CMEPTb Big Damn Hero

I am also here to beg for a 3ds release. Come back home to your brothers and sisters Harvest Moon, Fantasy life, Animal Crossing etc.
          We absolutely love your kind.

• Doctor23

Doctor23 Aquatic Astronaut

Will i be able to transfer my save over to my vita from my ps4?

• AuzzieApollo

AuzzieApollo Space Hobo

ive just seen it come out on vita in the USA on the USA psn store but nothing on Aussie psn store so will there be a Australian release and if so when ??

• wieselzwo

wieselzwo Space Hobo

Same question for germany... is the vita release just local to the US? I think german news only had the chucklefish blog post as source and there is no information if the game is released "worldwide" for vita...

• AuzzieApollo

AuzzieApollo Space Hobo

• wieselzwo

wieselzwo Space Hobo

• Shrieqer

Shrieqer Space Hobo

I just made this account to specifically thank the team for porting this over to the Vita. Thank you for still taking a chance on my favorite handheld console, and our small band of misfits that make up the Vita community. I gladly give you my money.

Long live the Vita!

• plattym3

plattym3 Aquatic Astronaut

Ditto. Literally to all of that. Couldn't say it better myself. Viva la Vita!

• TakaMyo

TakaMyo Orbital Explorer

here a gameplay footage ,looks great ,just need a zoom out fonction it's a bit too close on the player

• Catwah

Catwah Tentacle Wrangler

So happy this is out! But re. the 1.3 content, does that mean the new items, night market, etc. won't ever be available on the Vita version? Also, will there ever be a chance of getting cross-save capability between PS4 and Vita?

• plattym3

plattym3 Aquatic Astronaut

I actually like the zoomed in feel. I felt too small on PS4.