ProjectStarbound - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Lasergasus, Jun 30, 2013.

?

what is this

1. good idea

40.0%
  2. bad idea

60.0%
  1. Lasergasus

Lasergasus Void-Bound Voyager

im going tierd of the hateing and being called a coyper bye i dont evan care to spell right so ill just edit all my post to bye or something

2. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

I am very confused.

3. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

After re-reading, it seems like you plan on doing an animated Starbound comedy thing? Sorta like how Nin10doh was? Am I correct?

4. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

Half of me wants to help but half of me doesn't...
    I'll keep this on watch though...

EDIT: My gut feeling was right, Starbound TV...

Also you may use this if you wish
    Goodluck!

[​IMG]

Lasergasus likes this.
  5. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

6. MrHiggintop

MrHiggintop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wait so you apply for a YouTube team and then a couple days later make a YouTube team?? Not trying to get you mad or anything I am just a bit curious why?

7. frostybubbles

frostybubbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

StrarboundTV is also about gameplay, animations and drawings/tutorials. Infact animations, gameplay and art (tutorials and speedart) are some of the most common genres of video we will be doing, but we need time to do these things. Also what we are working on is kept secret until it is released, because we like to surprise people.

Keep your group, and keep working on it. I don't want to discourage you or anyone else, but please don't copy a form I wrote out word for word xD It's considered plagiarism.

carcrasher65 likes this.
  9. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

don't worry about it, I dont want to come off as a bully. Just do yo thing :) A few of our team members however pointed out the fact of the form/application. Keep doing whatever it is you want to do, and dont let anyone stop you. <3