1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Progression Enabler [Nightly 07/08/2014] 1.3

Enable full crafting progression in the nightly builds

1. spiritofcat

spiritofcat Big Damn Hero

spiritofcat submitted a new mod:

Progression Enabler [Nightly 03/08/2014] - Enable full crafting progression in the nightly builds

Read more about this mod...

rawkinrex likes this.
  2. Laeras

Laeras Orbital Explorer

Do you know if you can craft the survival system with this? It seems to me that they disabled the recipe (although it could just be I missed it)

3. spiritofcat

I haven't seen the survival system listed in any of those tables in game.
    I can have a look through the assets and find a way to enable it though.
    Expect an updated version of the mod later today.
    I think I'll add that new liquid gun into it too.

4. Laeras

Laeras Orbital Explorer

Okay ;D

(I added the survival system to it myself since it wasn't added here, but that sounds awesome!)

5. spiritofcat

I added the survival system easily enough.
    I'm just waiting for the latest version of the assets to unpack so I can get access to the files for the liquid gun.
    Meanwhile, I tested out the survival system, and found that it occupies the same equipment as my lantern on a stick.
    I really like having that extra bit of light, and wearing the lantern in the social slot means it doesn't provide light, so I'm making another little mod to add a new item that performs both functions. A glowing survival system.
    I'm making it as a new mod because I want to keep this one focused on just unlocking stuff that's already in the game, not creating new items.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/glowing-survival-system.2247/

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  6. spiritofcat

spiritofcat updated Progression Enabler [Nightly 03/08/2014] with a new update entry:

Survival System and Liquid Gun added, whole mod switched to use Merge.

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. spiritofcat

8. spiritofcat

9. MarekPaw

MarekPaw Space Hobo

Okay, thats my starbound log file: Shortly after start game crashes. Regards!

Attached Files:

10. spiritofcat

Those files show that you're running Enraged Koala, which is the name of the Stable or Unstable build, not the Nightly (Rampaging Koala).

The mod was built for the Nightly builds, specifically the one from the 7th of August 2014, as shown in the title of the mod.
    The mod requires certain asset files that exist in the nightly builds but not in the old Stable and Unstable builds.

11. MarekPaw

MarekPaw Space Hobo

Oh I see. Well i fairly new to this game and don't have much idea about specific builds. Well i like idea of this mod :)

12. Quantum Jump

Quantum Jump Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The survival system doesn't have the breathprotection attribute for me, so I still can't go to the moons. Is this on your end, or is it just cause the Nightly is borked?

13. spiritofcat

It does have breathprotection. You can check by going for a really long swim...
    The Nightly is just broken when it comes to checking before beam down.
    You can still beam down to moons if you use the beam down icon on the hud instead of actually activating the teleporter.

14. Quantum Jump

Quantum Jump Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok, cool :) thank you!

15. mwu

mwu Space Hobo

I just loaded this and it was crashing on me. I fixed it by adding itemName to each of the ore files in the mod.

16. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

I have tried this suggestion and the mod does crash the game no longer, but however i can't find the recipe of the processor in the iron crafting table...

17. mwu

mwu Space Hobo

Yes, I just realized that. The mod was created prior to the Aug 19th mod patch changes. I am looking into how to reformat these files.[DOUBLEPOST=1408905953][/DOUBLEPOST]In the progressionEnabler/items directory, replace *.item with these patch files. That should do the trick.

aegisaltore.item.patch:
    Code:
    [
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-", "value" : "acceleratortable" }
    ]

diamondore.item.patch:
    Code:
    [
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup", "value" : [ "researchtable" ] }
    ]

rubiumore.item.patch:
    Code:
    [
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-", "value" : "manipulatortable" }
    ]

titaniumore.item.patch:
    Code:
    [
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-", "value" : "processor" },
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-", "value" : "spaceairtankback" }
    ]

violiumore.item.patch:
    Code:
    [
      { "op" : "add", "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-", "value" : "separatortable" }
    ]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  18. spiritofcat

Yeah, that's right.
    I've been planning to update it to the new system, but hadn't got around to it yet.
    Yesterday I updated my AI Fix mod to the new system and this one was next on my list.

19. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

Thanks, now it works!

20. teodorp99

teodorp99 Void-Bound Voyager

when i use the mod do i extract it or just keep it in the rar file

what about for the 22nd of august version. what do i do then as it keeps crashing