1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Problems with the scale resolution of screen in android

Discussion in 'Support' started by ZincGarng, Mar 20, 2019.

1. ZincGarng

ZincGarng Space Hobo

Hello I come to clarify that I do not think I'm the only one in this type of problem or similar, I've seen many screenshots that show that the menus do not adapt to the resolution of each Android phone among which there are phones with a resolution of 1280x 720 and everything looks huge and together in that it has rarely been seen but there are also cases where the scale is more diminutive in the end I hope that they end up solving this problem and similar and another thing I come to share these screenshots in my case were from my Android phone version of 7.1 brand Motorola model E4[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
      BIdukSX likes this.
    • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley Support. Website and Forum Support is only used for issues with the website and forums.

• Chilaquilex

Chilaquilex Space Hobo

I have exactly the same issue and with the last update won't fix the bug, same cellphone

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I suggest providing feedback in the Android release thread instead, since the developers are more likely to see it there.