1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Problems Harvesting Crops

Discussion in 'Support' started by Papa John #TeamHarambe, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Papa John #TeamHarambe

Papa John #TeamHarambe Aquatic Astronaut

Hey, so this is a problem. You know about that really popular mod the CJB Cheats Menu mod?

Well I downloaded it to just have some fun on a second profile I made to play around with the cheats on.

All was working well until I decided to turn off the cheats (by going into the REAL Stardew Valley game not the modded one), and play my main character in Spring of year 2.

The only problem is, when I tried to harvest some cauliflower, it wanted me to use the scythe (part of the CJB Cheats Menu lets you harvest stuff with a scythe). I don't want to use a scythe because I don't think it gives me gold star crops, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740000940 (Image of problem)

I tried going into the modded version and turning off scythe farming, but even then, on both games it wanted to use a scythe.

I tried playing through a day in the game and it still didn't help.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I really need help with this and I don't know what to do about it. does anybody know?

• ssokolow

ssokolow Cosmic Narwhal

I remember hearing that at least one "harvest with scythe" mod permanently changed any crops planted while it was active.

Check to see if crops planted with it turned off are back to normal.

• Papa John #TeamHarambe

Papa John #TeamHarambe Aquatic Astronaut

Alright. I'll give that a try. I know all my other character's crops are fine so its weird that it's just this character.