1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with bookmarks [planets]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by öä#456, Feb 12, 2018.

1. öä#456

öä#456 Void-Bound Voyager

I have a question about my universe and the fact that my bookmarks, are, unfortunately, not working anymore. When I click at a specific bookmark, the ship does not start to fly to the location.

What happens instead?
    A hear a continuous >beep< and nothing will happen.
    I have uploaded a video which shows my problem.

Do you guys know this issue and can help me to solve it? I have several storage folder backups:

[​IMG]

I can see a player and a universe folder insight the storage folders. I would guess that in that case the universe folder causes the problem in the main storage. Now I can theoretically just copy paste one different universe folder, for example from „storage13” in the picture and solve the issue? The reason why I ask this is that a problem like this has never happened to me before and I’m afraid of losing my save progress just because I messed up trying to fix things. (and probably recognizing this much later)

EDIT: In the case, that this topic be identified as a "support" one, I would ask a mod to move it into the support section. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018