1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Print & Pack [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by EVILnudeMONKEY, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVILnudeMONKEY

EVILnudeMONKEY Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hahaha, I'm glad you think so. I have the same issue and made it to feed my gathering addictions. :DD

2. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i'm using fracken universe along side with this mod and it has made separating everything i gather a lot easier since i can label everything. i'm also using the item broadcaster mod for helping with that as well.
    20160313162550_1.jpg

EVILnudeMONKEY likes this.
  3. micnuget

micnuget Space Spelunker

i cant find the skull thing for crafting can you guys help me

4. EVILnudeMONKEY

You should be able to find it by hitting 'c' and typing print -- or -- going to a wooden crafting table and doing the same. Can be made in either of these menus

5. EVILnudeMONKEY

When I say typing print I mean searching in the filter for the word "print"

6. micnuget

micnuget Space Spelunker

okay. thanks ill try it out

7. micnuget

micnuget Space Spelunker

it didn't work i tried in every crafting table

8. EVILnudeMONKEY

Can you go to your Starbound folder and post your "starbound.txt" log for me? It sounds like the mod isn't loading, or isn't properly installed. Your Starbound path should look something similar to this [E:\Game Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\starbound.txt]. I'm looking to make sure that print and pack 3.3 is actually loaded (this will show at the top of this file when you open it), and for any error lines that may indicate the issue.

Is this your first mod installation? For it to work properly the .RAR file needs to be extracted into the giraffe_storage\mods\ folder. So when you go to the \mods folder you should see a Print & Pack 3.3 folder with all the mod content there. Let me know what you find.

9. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Do you think it's the right way to use my script of the Enhanced Storage mod without my consent?
    Did you read the permissions of Enhanced Storage?

You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

10. EVILnudeMONKEY

I'm sorry if you're upset, no, I didn't look at mod permissions but I just used your mod as a reference point for how to make persistent storage work in my mod. Didn't see anything wrong with it at the time, and didn't think it would be an issue since I didn't just copy/paste your data into my file; instead I used it as a learning tool and guide to make my own. If you like I can revert the download link to version 3.2.

11. NeoVanAlemania

If you use any content of another mod without the consent of the mod author there is definitely something wrong. If you look at the mod page of Enhanced Storage you can see that Pack & Print is already in the list of supported mods. That means if you add new containers to the game I will add the functionality of the persistant storage to them. Furthermore your mod has a direct link to the mod page of Pack & Print, we can say there are credits to your mod and both are fully compatible to each other.

Well, please remove my script from the Pack & Print mod. If it's done I will update Enhanced Storage to your new storage containers as always. With the combination of both mods the players can enjoy the new objects and the persistant storage together, as always.

Your benefit of this is that all updates in the future of Enhanced Storage are also effected to Pack & Print.
    On the top of that, if you tested the current Nightly build of Starbound you can see that this script no longer works. I updated the script to the upcoming Starbound version a few days ago, and yeah, the new script and a lot of new features works very well. Pack & Print will benifit from the new features as well. :)

12. NeoVanAlemania

So any update coming soon?

13. EVILnudeMONKEY

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.