1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Print & Pack [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by EVILnudeMONKEY, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVILnudeMONKEY

EVILnudeMONKEY Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EVILnudeMONKEY submitted a new mod:

Pack & Print 1.1 - 100 slot wall mounted lockers with signs designed to fit neatly above, national flags and more!

Read more about this mod...

2. BriCiaru

BriCiaru Void-Bound Voyager

How do i make the crafting skull thing?

3. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat Pangalactic Porcupine

One thing I found trimming the word signs and lockers by two grid values (pixel value) so the locker is now 38 by 7 on mine, in both the config and png image made them much more flexible and gave space for lights and signs around the locker better, just something to look at and think about. Other then that my review still stands great work here.

PS: Forgot to add values on the hidden locker do not need changed as then they would not blend well.
    At the wood crafting table, with a cost of 10 iron bars and 500 pixels in less I am mistaken.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  4. Mushie

Mushie Phantasmal Quasar

Just figured i should explain what I ment in my review a bit more detailed here
    About the flags, i was wondering if they could be in a seperate mod folder (but still in the ZIP), cause I don't really want the flags, but i want the chests.

Chest/Storage-Crafting Table, Like a crafting table surrounded by chests (pure cosmetic) insted of the skull as the crafting tool, as it would make more sense, and look better on structures.

5. EVILnudeMONKEY

6. bluevast

bluevast Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering about updates to this mod and Starbound itself. When either of them do get an update and I have to replace the Pack & Print folder what happens to my stuff in storage lockers? Is there anything I have to do?

7. EVILnudeMONKEY

8. wnci997

wnci997 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would it be too much trouble to ask you to reformat your .zip file so it goes like this:
    Pack & Print.zip ---> Pack & Print (folder) ---> (Actual folders directly containing mods)

Most mod authors seem to have it like this and its much easier to just "extract file here" then having to check and see if that wont clutter my current folder.
    Sorry if i sound like a dick, and Im fine if you dont do it, its a good mod! I love it!

Grapesoda12 likes this.
  9. joshmiller83

joshmiller83 Big Damn Hero

Getting this error in the LOG. Have been trying to fix it myself but seeming to be missing where its wrong... :(

Code:
    Error: Could not load /objects/generic/printpack/printpack.png:default.default asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: No such frame default.default in frames spec /objects/generic/printpack/printpack.frames

10. EVILnudeMONKEY

11. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

can you make a sign that says bunker?

12. graycatgrayhat

Labels and locker still do not seem to stack below or above each other, attached a animated screenshot. Unless I am mistaken on to what you meant or how to place them?[​IMG]

13. EVILnudeMONKEY

[​IMG] This is what I meant, however if you would prefer to not have a gap above signs so they can touch the bottom of the chests... I can make that adjustment. =0) What I posted was assuming people wanted a gap from chest top to sign bottom. Let me know.

14. EVILnudeMONKEY

It is located on the robot crafting table.

15. EVILnudeMONKEY

Your items should persist from one update to the next, at least where my .zip updates are concerned as I will never remove any pre existing chests. I Cannot verify that with Starbound official patches.

16. EVILnudeMONKEY

THis is strange, I don't get this error when I run the .zip; you could always try redownloading and installing to make sure something hasn't been altered from the original. Maybe check to see that everything copied over correctly. If that doesn't work, can you link me your printpack.frames and printpack.object files so I can inspect the code? Thanks.

17. EVILnudeMONKEY

Sure. I'll post one in the next update.

18. graycatgrayhat

That is just my preference, but please do not change it on my account if others want it or would like to see it adjusted or a alternative version that would be great, and fine with me :) here is a picture of my locker setup after some quick adjustment to the mod files.[​IMG]

19. EVILnudeMONKEY

Too late. Haha. I've already adjusted everything to 8 pixels in height. I like the look of it, and it does accomodate more hoarding of items (of which I'm a fan!). =0D

20. EVILnudeMONKEY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.