1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Prepopulated ark

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Jake9039, Feb 24, 2017.

?

Have you seen this before?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

so while I have an avian character running in starbound, I got boared and decided to start a new novakid, but treasured trophies is already there, and ursa miner is already open, also, some of the npc's are there as well. however, it is stable, and does not crash. can somebody please help? I can post screenshots if need be. 20170223214824_1.jpg

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't think this is a bug. IIRC, the Outpost is shared between characters.

3. Jake9039

Oh, ok. Is there a way to reset the outpost?

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

None that I'm familiar with, but that's not saying much.

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

With /resetuniverseflags you can reset the universeflags and therefore the outpost progress. Like @Jonesy already said the outpost is shared between characters so resetting these flags will affect other characters too so i'd not recommend that step.

~ Iris ~

6. Jake9039

Thank you guys, this has been a big help. I have diciedes that when I'm completely finished with my avian character, then I will reset universe flags and start anew

7. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Huh, strange had the same too. I uninstalled the game after that.
    Im not regretting that decision by the way.
    Also anyone knows why such design decision?

8. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The idea is "this is all one universe", which makes sense for servers to an extent. It could have been handled better.