1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Preorder/Release Date

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by a2bradjan, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

If you even remember this conversation, have pancake mix and bacon.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  2. a2bradjan

a2bradjan Poptop Tamer

I want a picture twenty years from now on this forum. I want you send me you eating pancakes and bacon somewhere. xD

3. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Quoted the wrong person ;)

4. a2bradjan

a2bradjan Poptop Tamer

Pshh, I knew that xD Smooth move.

Zoolot likes this.
  5. Jet

Jet 2.7182818284590...

I remember seeing somewhere that Tiy said once the roadmap hits 100% is when beta will come out.

6. a2bradjan

a2bradjan Poptop Tamer

I see what you mean, but I am thinking that since it is Beta, then does that mean that not everything has to be there or not? That is one question I have.

7. Farkon

Farkon Aquatic Astronaut

Should probably have everything there first, so that it can ALL be tested out.

KuraiArashi and Jet like this.
  8. Ory

Ory Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Personally, I think that they should have held off on the preorder. I bought the Preorder for me and my 3 other room mates. Since then we've all moved into different houses. Preorder was back in April/May wasnt it? Thats That's 4 or 5 months ago. When I preordered it for all my friends I kinda assumed it'd be out in a month...

9. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

If they would have held off on pre-orders, development would be going even slower. The whole point of the pre-order was so they could have money to work on the game full-time, most of them had other jobs at the time to pay for bills etc and couldn't work on the game as much as they can now.

10. a2bradjan

a2bradjan Poptop Tamer

Good point. But, maybe they can keep updating until the roadmap is finished and then if we like it and they like it, they can release it.

11. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.