1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Preorder evidence??

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by SpikeX, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpikeX

SpikeX Subatomic Cosmonaut

Im concerned bout the tier1 pack not working for me.. I can click the 'submit details' over and over again, but dont see any changes.. Can I find somewhere here that i actually moved to tier1 and if not could you bring this in??

2. JuDelCo

JuDelCo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

+1 same to me

3. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

well this hasn't been a concern to me but i can probably answer your question if you can be more specific about it because im getting cross questions from you

4. JuDelCo

JuDelCo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I enter to the HumbleBundle page (where i can download the StarBound soundtrack)

Then I click in the button with a key (this text is below: "Follow the above access link to redeem your Starbound Pixel Tier.")

and i got redirected to a starbound web page where I can see the humblebundle web link and set an email but no more (i sent the forum user email)

---------------------

EDIT: Nevermind, in my case the badge doesn't apply to my pre-order purchase (i was confused) Sorry xDD

5. Roman Richter

Roman Richter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I get only "Your details have been saved." message.
    Or at this moment only point of this obtain badge?

SpikeX likes this.
  6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I'm sorry, I'm rather confused with your question. What are you trying to do? Where are you clicking? And tier 1 = pixel tier right?

7. [​IMG]

does that show up?

8. SpikeX

yh but i can keep saving my e-mail adress.. does this mean i can change it whenever i want?? im confused.. just wished something in my profile comfirms i payed for tier 1

9. I think the only proof you get is the fact that you'll be able to play the game once the beta comes out. At least, for Tier Pixel. Silver, however, gets you solid proof at the cost of an extra $5.

10. SpikeX

hmmm yh guess ill play the waiting game then.. to answer the dev:
    well, adding my email adress and clicking the 'submit details' just reopens the same webpage with a message 'your details have been saved'
    i found it odd i could keep clicking the 'submit details' button

it would have been nice to see somewhere this email adress i use is comfirmed to beta access

11. Elvis

Elvis Astral Cartographer

It is saved, you'll be fine. I belive the games devs will make sure you get what you pay for, they're too nice not too help. :3

12. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

I have also changed my email but i don't think it is supposed to send a email? i think it automatically does without confirmation :p but just leave it alone for now and change what ever you need to and if your really worried just check between that email to make sure nothing is being sent to it rather then the email you changed it to

(if your asking about the form badge as stated once redeemed it cannot be redeemed again)
    (sorry for the late reply)

13. SpikeX

Yh like i said i will play the waiting game.. Im pretty sure i did everything right :)
    Thx for the help guys ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.