1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed preorder email dilemma(resolved)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by love doctor, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

update 12/2/2013 after two weeks and alot of account wide lock outs the issue is resolved it took me for ever to resolve but i did it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so i have two emails and when i pre ordered star bound i used both 1 for a silver tier 4 pack and 1 for a gold tier . recently i lost access to my gold tier email address the silver one is still working great

how ever because it was purchased through humble i went onto my humble account page and updated the email address so that it matches my silver tier email address and i was just wondering am i gonna be okay or should i email support just to make sure i get the 2nd beta key

i keep good records so receipt info is easy to obtain if necessary
    please advise
    i apologise for any inconvenience this problem may have caused

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. Dedi

Dedi Orbital Explorer

Shouldn´t cause any problems. If you don´t receive your Gold Tier copy on Dec 4th, just get in contact with the support.

3. I think you should be fine. You might also want to change the email on your playstarbound.com/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX page as well (linked from each Humble Store page) since I'm not sure which email they're sending keys to.

4. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

i changed that one two ordona so assuming thats the email they use both beta invites should hopefully go to the same email

thanks for pointing that out though reminded me to double check

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.