1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Pregnancy Broken

Discussion in 'Support' started by ChibiStar, Apr 14, 2016.

1. ChibiStar

ChibiStar Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I have done quite a bit of searching on this. I am completely lost on what to do as I really just want to have a darn baby now. Twice now I have had the whole "Wanna have a baby" question with Sebby to which I answered yes. Once again the time rolled around. No events took place in between other than a couple random cut scenes, chickens being born.

I decided to play around with my save file. Set birthing to 1. Husband will say "Can't you tell? You're pregnant!" Next day, no baby and it is back to -1 for birthing. I've tried running the game clean with no mods. Same thing. Am I destined to be barren? At least if I could adopt!

• ChibiStar

ChibiStar Void-Bound Voyager

Nevermindish. It is Kind of a roundabout way of doing it but you can't change it to 1. You have to change the birthing to 2. The very next morning you'll have a baby. Hope this helped someone at least :)

Sakuramei likes this.
      • FIfthPegasus

FIfthPegasus Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for this info! I told my wife that I was either gonna corrupt my save game beyond usability and start over or figure this out. Thanks to your post here I was able to work around my Stardew wife not giving birth.

P.S. It is my Wife's fault I am addicted to this game.

• Sakuramei

Sakuramei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where do you edit the birthing in the save? (Just want to make sure I don't do the wrong one since it pops up multiple times). Having the same issue with Sebastian :/

• Gotsmurphed

Gotsmurphed Space Hobo

Oh. I have a different bug as none of the characters I marry every pop the wanna have a kid question. Full hearts gifts every day go to bed be4 them and never works. Was hoping it was fixed but apparently they never bothered with this bug.