1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre ordered but no Donor Badge

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Jaglag, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaglag

Jaglag Aquatic Astronaut

Hi

Like the Topic says i Pre ordered the game and put in my key to link it with my pre order but i dont get my Donor badge?

2. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello there Jag!
    I need to ask, what pre-order do you have, pixel version or Silver/Gold, reason why, Pixel Tier doesn't have a forum badge sorry! If you do have Silver or any above, you need to check your e-mail and you'll have a Humble e-mail with a code on there that'll redirect you to the page to enter your e-mail/ forum name for the Badge *Only if you have Silver and above*
    I hope this helps! :DD

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

If you get the lowest level pre-order (Pixel tier), you don't actually get a badge.

4. Jaglag

Jaglag Aquatic Astronaut

Hmm k then i dont get a badge ty for your quick answears :)

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

No worries. You're not the first one to ask after it.

LastSuicide likes this.
  6. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As Jonesy said, it happens! If you really want the badge, you could always get Silver and get the forum badge :whoop:
    Doing so would support the team plus you could give the extra copy to a friend/family member! :iswydt:

7. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

In case you're curious, Jaglag, a breakdown of the preorder tiers is available here, including which ones offer which rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.