1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Crisis88, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crisis88

Crisis88 Seal Broken

I pre-ordered the game and did not get a confirmation of any sorts. I checked both my emails just incase i used one over the other and still have nothing. How would i go about checking everything?

2. Isn't there any confirmation in the site you used for purchase that the transaction was successful? What was it?
    I know that with Amazon it can delay the payment and you won't get any confirmation in the moment, it takes a while.

3. Crisis88

Crisis88 Seal Broken

I just found it in my google pay thing, but it should have been sent to my other emails too, just confused why it didn't :(

4. OmnipotentEntity likes this.
  5. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

How does it work when you get a four pack? What happens to the other three keys?

6. Hello bounding star !
    When you buy a 4-pack, you get a Humble Store page which contain 4 link. Each link can be send to someone (they will have to follow the instructions to redeem the reward).

7. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

Ok, I see now. But when I click on one to redeem it, it tells me to check my email email, even though I know it's right.

8. You have to write the email you want to tie with the reward on this redeem page :). So if it's the same you used for the purchase, just write it again (supposing you want to reclaim one copy for yourself) :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.