1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre order refund

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dr Fury, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Fury

Dr Fury Orbital Explorer

Hello I wanted to ask, can I get refund for my pre-order? I Pre-order the game awhile back now, but I'm disappointed beta hasn't even been release yet and I'm tired of waiting. Is there any way I can get a refund or not? Thanks

2. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

I would say just wait as they are close to beta but if you really want to do this I am pretty sure you have to email them.

3. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

You have to email them directly I think, I doubt they will deal with it via the forum.....No doubt a mod will be along shortly on this thread with the contact details.

4. Dr Fury

Dr Fury Orbital Explorer

Ok thanks, I will wait for a mod to give me the details to contact them.

5. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

In the future, run a search to see if your question has already been answered. You're obviously not the first person to consider a refund.

From one of the myriad refund threads already in existence:

SPOOKS80 likes this.
  6. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Honestly why bother though. If you've really waited that long, why give up now when we're so close? Surely you'll still want to play it once you hear its out, unless you're just going to boycott them now, ahaha

7. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

NEVER preorder a game if your just gonna request a refund. its a PRE-ORDER for a reason... i can understand if you complain but taking money back is stupid... if i where chucklefish i would tell you sorry all sales are final.

8. Dr Fury

Dr Fury Orbital Explorer

but you not chucklefish are you? I have my reasons why I want a refund.

nababoo likes this.
  9. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

what reason could you possibly have for taking away money from people that earned it?

you dont go to mcdonalds and eat a cheeseburger and want your money back because it didnt have enough pickles on it do u?

10. Dr Fury

Dr Fury Orbital Explorer

that's a funny concept lol but no I dont do that, and this is different. I haven't try the game yet so Im entitled for a refund unless chuckle fish tells me I can't then I won't have a problem with that.

11. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

you are NOT entitled to a refund. you MADE the purches of your OWN will. i honestly dont see why you are wanting a refund... we will get the beta ina week - 2 weeks tops... they said they wanted tier 3 to be done then they will work o npcs and a few other things then BETA time. and guess what we are on npcs as we speak.

12. Esorono

Esorono Void-Bound Voyager

I'd believe it would be more like buying a burger and not receiving it in 15 minutes, so they ask for a refund.

13. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

its pre order. it means they wont be getting it for awhile. hell people that preordered the xbox one/ps4 are still waiting... so yea i dont see why he is so pissy over a pre order not being here when they havnt crossed their due time yet

14. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I'm locking this thread. The man has his reasons for wanting a refund. It's not up to you all to decide if they're valid or not. I'm frankly getting quite sick of the people arguing with people who aren't 100% happy with us. Defending Chucklefish in this way is completely inappropriate, and more than any other single factor it's making the forums a much more unpleasant place.

To Dr Fury, please send us an e-mail to support@chucklefish.org using the e-mail address you used for purchase (if possible) or include your transaction ID (starts with X, 13 letters and numbers long). We'll take care of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.