1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre Order Refund.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MasterCreate66, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kikolourenco

kikolourenco Space Hobo

That is why I feel aggrieved by the company. I pre ordered the game considering that the beta release this year. But if not, I'll go with a lawsuit against the company. Not only will demand my money back, but also years of apprehension and anxiety that I missed being tricked. I have so many proofs of this act.

2. ...Are you joking?

3. kikolourenco

kikolourenco Space Hobo

No. ill do it if the beta wont come this year. Sorry. But anyone here is allowed to say what you want.

4. I'm not saying that you can't say it, I'm saying the entire idea is ill-advised.
    They haven't said that it won't be. That you are assuming the Beta won't be released this year is your own problem.
    You can just get a refund, you know. It doesn't have to be taken to court.
    I'm not even sure what you meant here.
    I find it incredibly hard to believe that you have any real evidence of the fact that Starbound has caused you anxiety.

5. The devs are committed to releasing the beta in 2013 - see the FAQ page and the Roadmap. Also, please tone down your font size (preferably to the default size) - the colour is irksome enough as it is, it doesn't need to be exceedingly large.

6. kikolourenco

kikolourenco Space Hobo

I am caml now. Sorry

Seajun_ likes this.
  7. PreacherManX

PreacherManX Void-Bound Voyager

I do. :) Guess I am a no-one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.