1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre Order Refund.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MasterCreate66, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCreate66

MasterCreate66 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way for me to get a refund from the pre order I made. I would like to get a refund because I want to buy a higher pre order package.... Thanks in advance.

- MasterCreate66

Ps: I LOVE STARBOUND!!

2. Yes, since Omni said in a older thread:
    And then you simply buy the higher Tier ^^

3. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I would like to add, that this is something that we can do, but just for your information it will cost us about a dollar for the extra transaction fees (the refund is free, the extra purchase is another transaction fee). So we would like to minimize this sort of refund/resell for a higher tier it if at all possible. But it's only a dollar at the end of the day, so it's not *that* big of a deal. But if you're planning on doing it, just use patience and buy it all at once.

4. MasterCreate66

So... I would like to upgrade to gold tier.... :rofl: Can I do that today?

The2ndSpear likes this.
  5. OmnipotentEntity

Yes, as mentioned, send an e-mail to either support@chucklefish.org or rewards@chucklefish.org and we will take care of it shortly.

The2ndSpear likes this.
  6. MasterCreate66

The2ndSpear likes this.
  7. OmnipotentEntity

Then please wait on a response.

The2ndSpear likes this.
  8. MasterCreate66

Ok.. thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble....

The2ndSpear and Annelies like this.
  9. Annelies

Annelies Void-Bound Voyager

Did you ever get the refund?

The2ndSpear likes this.
  10. frankzz

frankzz Master Chief

I'm trying to get a refund since 9 of august, but i have no response by them.. They e-mailed me that they will do the refund "shortly" but still no refund, but the game is missing from my humble bumble account :/

The2ndSpear likes this.
  11. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

I wanna issue a refund, but I'm not sure if people have been getting them or not.

The2ndSpear likes this.
  12. Should be soon, I'd think:

13. OmnipotentEntity

frankzz, please PM me your e-mail address so I can look up our correspondence.

14. Tactix

Tactix Master Chief

Does this thread work? I am uncertain at this point whether or not I want a refund, I am definitely leaning towards no, I just, I dunno man just kinda losing faith that this is actually going to hit a beta soon. I have had friends chattering in my ear about this game for a long time. I mean we've got some amazing titles coming out soon, I just wish we could get some sort of information on this one, other than a 2013, which could get pushed back (I'm not intending to get fan boy bashed, just saying)

Edit: Also, I purchased a 4-pack and the pack that allowed me to name an npc, why do I only have a heart? or is the heart associated with the both tiers? It doesn't really matter, just curious, the badge list doesn't show me any info, just an ascending order.

15. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

The first pre-order option doesn't have badges. Did you buy the 4-pack from that one? (Pixel tier)

16. OmnipotentEntity

The heart is from the Gold Tier (NPC), the 4 pack doesn't get a badge, unless you got the 4-pack silver, which almost no one has.

Seajun_ likes this.
  17. Tactix

Tactix Master Chief

Yeah I think so, I got it for buddies, they sent some cash into paypal, a few of them are getting antsy, and I don't wanna give them money back but I have my personal copy, so if they keep crying about it I'll just get a refund on the 4 pack, but as I said earlier, I know exactly why they are losing interest :p, Rome 2, GTA, and a ' you name it' of other titles coming out

18. jettared

jettared Orbital Explorer

Is there a time limit to get a refund? If beta comes out and i dont like it, can i get a full refund and cancel my order of the game?

19. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

That doesnt seem like a valid reason to get a refund...

Evinagro, Seajun_, WoxandWarf and 2 others like this.
  20. LegitNoob

LegitNoob Space Penguin Leader

I doubt you'll get a refund just because you don't like the game. If people could get a refund for that reason, people would buy a game, play the shit out of it and return it a few days later saying they don't like the game. It just wouldn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.