1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre order question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Puggles, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puggles

Puggles Master Chief

So if im pre ordering with paypal, i do bill me later if i dont have a credit card?

So when it comes out do i have to have 15 dollars in my paypal or does it take the money out first and then give me the beta when it comes out

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

I used Billmelater once, I don't know that much about Paypal but here's how it worked for me.

My paypal is tied to my bank account. When I selected Billmelater it said that it will draw funds from my bank account via paypal after 30 days. A month later the money came out of my bank. Not sure how it does the authorization, but in my experience it just charges you later.

GreenLink93 likes this.
  3. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If your using paypal, once you pre-order the game it will take around 3 days or 2, not sure, to remove your money. If you don't have the money it will go negative, like it happen to me.
    Thats why i use google checkout, its instantly and that way i don't have to worry if i have the money or not :)

4. Solomon Darling

Solomon Darling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mhmm :)

I actually haven't pre-ordered yet because my girlfriend's credit card ran out of funds. Damn women buying shoes.
    Since I only have a debit card ('cause I never really pay by credit), I borrow hers :(

But I don't much trust PayPal, so all I can do is hope that the beta won't come out until I pre-order it, lol.

5. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Try google checkout! Its a quite nice service, + its google. How can one not trust google :3

6. Solomon Darling

Solomon Darling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Google sells our information to other companies, lol.

But yeah, I suppose that they wouldn't screw around with our money. I'll give it a try :)

7. TrinityMoon

TrinityMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i traded a friend some steam money for him to pre order it since i never use credit cards xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.